Monday, February 8, 2010

Pretzel Hugs!!

I have had a request to post the recipe for pretzel hugs!  I was first introduced to these little treats exactly a year ago and they have been a huge hit ever since.  Best part is that they are SO easy to make.  

What you need:
1 bag Snyder's of Hanover Butter Snap Pretzels (the square shaped ones)

1 bag plain (or dark!) M&M's
1 bag Hershey "Hugs"

Place pretzels on foil covered baking sheet.  Place a Hug on each pretzel and bake at 200 degrees for 8 minutes.  Remove from oven and promptly place two M&Ms on each pretzel, pressing into the melted chocolate. Allow SEVERAL hours to cool before serving. I would recommend making these the day before you plan on eating/delivering. 

If you're not a Hug fan I have found that these taste just as good (if not even better) using Rolos.  Make them the same exact way, just use a Rolo instead of a Hug.  

 
Luckily M&Ms come in holiday/sports team colors, making these a versatile treat for any occasion:)




ENJOY!

2 comments: