skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Years Eve!!
For as long as I can remember I have sat at home on New Year's Eve (usually with my parents--how embarrassing is that?) instead of going out and partying til the clock strikes 12. This year however, I decided I wanted to go big. After researching various events in San Francisco, a couple friends and I settled on the A-List Around the World party at the Westin St. Francis Hotel. The tickets were pricey and to be honest I was wary whether or not it would be worth my hard earned money.

Well let me tell you, it was worth every penny!! I had an amazing night and would highly recommend this event to anybody in the future. Keeping in line with the Around the World theme, each ballroom in the hotel was a different continent and each one decorated beautifully. There were 40 open bars throughout so we were NEVER empty handed! The multiple DJ's in each ballroom were fantastic and the big screen countdown followed by the balloon drop made this year my most memorable NYE to date.
No comments:
Post a Comment