Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bring on the Sunshine!

I LOVE everything about this time of year!  I love that the sun stays out a little bit later, the flowers start to bloom, and the temperature begins to rise.  I’ve always wondered if the month you were born in is indicative of the seasons you enjoy most.  I am without a doubt a “summer” girl—I prefer summer sports & activities, 4th of July is my favorite holiday, and I would much rather wear flip flips than boots ANY day—and my birthday just happens to be the first day of summer and the longest day of the year.  Conversely, I know people born in the winter months who will always choose the cold weather, Christmas, and skiing over spring and summer.

Ok who am I kidding, there is probably absolutely no correlation, but the point is, I just can’t get enough of the spring and summer months : )

Some of my spring & summertime must-haves:

 flowers,  flip flops, the beach, fresh fruit, playing outside (ESPECIALLY jumping on trampolines) and sunglasses!

What are your sunshine favorites?

Images from here

2 comments:

  1. I was born in November, but I'm in total agreement with you. I hate winter! I wish I could bask in the sun all year!

    ps- loving the new signature, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, see, I love both!! I was also born in November, but I looooooove the snow, and winter clothing like coats and boots and hats and gloves much more than I like wearing shorts and tank tops... But I DO enjoy that sunshine!

    ps- i'm such a copy cat but I love the new signature too!

    ReplyDelete